I know I am behind in my posts - that is what happens when you are having just too much fun!
Tomorrow, September 10, we will be traveling from Bryce Canyon Utah to Torrey Utah. We will be once again in the "outback" of Utah - meaning probably no cell or Internet service. We will be in Torrey Utah for 2 nights and Goblin Valley for one night. On the 13th we will be in Moab Utah --- cell and Internet should be wonderful again. I will do my best to get caught up while we are there. No promises - this caravan is just too packed with activities and good times, it is hard to be chained to the computer!
We are so spoiled - and we don't want our Family and Friends to worry. If we seem to disappear for too long - please call us... or call Adventure Caravans at 800-872-7897 - they will always know where we are.
Wish you were all here with us having this wonderful adventure!
Eating Stone Orphanage
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment