Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quick update.....

Just to let you all know that we are alive and well and having a wonderful time on our caravan. I am really getting behind on my posts .... partly because of just having too much fun and now mainly because Blogger is really screwing up! I had Day 10 all done and ready to publish when Blogger decided to lose about half of the draft. I can still see it - but I cannot post it! Typing this short update has already generated an error ..... so who knows what is going on.

We are in Colorado now and will be moving to Durango tomorrow. The weather is great and the group is terrific. It is usually kind of hard to find 36 people that can get along together for very long - I am happy to say that all 36 of us are becoming quite good friends!

I will try to get caught up - or at least send a small update every couple days. I also hope that the problems with Blogger will be resolved soon. It is extremely frustrating to type text and upload pictures just to have it all go into cyber-space somewhere just out of reach.

Stay tuned......

No comments: