Welcome! Click on any picture to enlarge it. (works most times) Click on any embedded link to get more information. Enjoy....
Happy Birthday Andy!! It's too bad I don't get to see you guys as much anymore. I miss playing cards and hanging out. We will have to try and catch up when we get back in the states. Hope you have a great day!!
Happy birthday to both of you. We miss you guys.We can't wait till the next time we get together again. Gene and Darlene and baby
Happy Birthday Andy and may you have many many more!!!
Happy belated birthday, Andy! Hope you both had a great one!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Andy!! It's too bad I don't get to see you guys as much anymore. I miss playing cards and hanging out. We will have to try and catch up when we get back in the states. Hope you have a great day!!
Happy birthday to both of you. We miss you guys.We can't wait till the next time we get together again.
Gene and Darlene and baby
Happy Birthday Andy and may you have many many more!!!
Happy belated birthday, Andy! Hope you both had a great one!
Post a Comment