We are now officially South Dakota residents!!!! The vehicle plates finally came thru today and we are almost done changing addresses and financial accounts. It is alot more work than you would think, but we are happy with our decision.
This picture is just a very small example of the lightening we have been experiencing the last few nights. I was lucky to get this picture - the lightening got a lot worse, but it was just too fast for me! The days here dawn bright and sunny, then by early afternoon the skies cloud up and the storms roll in! I guess that is why it is so green and beautiful here!
These three photos were taken just seconds apart - it was dark then bright as day then dark again just that fast.
Tonight it has been storming again and we are once again under a tornado watch. The wind was clocked here at about 60 mph and some of the gusts really rocked the coach. The rains are torential and the lightening and thunder really get your attention. I suppose you are all wondering why we became residents of a place like this - there are many reasons .... just remember that our wheels are still round and when we want we will change our 'backyard' till the weather gets better!
2 comments:
Welcome to South Dakota!!!!
Ugh! I hate those storms but our parched and semi scorched yard would welcome the moisture at this point :D
Post a Comment